Genealogy books that really help
Genealogy is a lot like solving a puzzle. Any clue that you can get, the easier the task. There are some excellent on-line resource, however really good books are also worth considering. This is a short list of genealogy books that can make your work easier. They are not expensive and are up to date versions. Each one focuses on different parts of the genealogy research.
Have a look at each, you may just find the help that you need among the pages.
- How to Trace Your Family Tree in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales: The Complete Practical Handbook For All Detectives Of Family History, Heritage And Genealogy. Paperback – Dec 5 2017
by Kathy Chater (Author) You can explore this book at Amazon.ca HERE. Price: $16.87 Used versions lower priced.
- Genealogy For Dummies by Matthew L. Helm and April Leigh Helm | Jul 17 2017. Available on Amazon.ca HERE
- Genealogy Online For Dummies Paperback – Mar 17 2008 by Matthew L. Helm (Author), April Leigh Helm (Author)
Price: $15.47. Available from Amazon.ca HERE.
- Research Like a Pro: A Genealogist’s Guide Paperback – May 19 2018 by Diana Elder (Author), Nicole Dyer (Author)
Price: $26.62 Available on Amazon.ca HERE.
- How to Archive Family Photos: A Step-by-Step Guide to Organize and Share Your Photos Digitally Paperback 2015 by Denise May Levenick (Author) Price: $28.29 Available on Amazon.ca HERE.
Check the links to determine if each book is still available. The prices were correct at the time of this post, however they may change. There are a number of reviews on each of these books so read them to determine if one or more of these books looks like it might help you in your search.